A self-starting BS(CS) Professional with strong Web development & IT background progressively responsible in performing duties with effective analytical and organizational skills, seeking a challenging and varied position that will enable me to synergize my Web development & IT expertise & skills to positively contribute to an organization’s objective.
- Website: Emuktech.com
- Phone: +254 25537399
- Residence: Nyahururu
- Degree: Bachelor (BSCS)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freelance: Available
Working with designers, Front End, and project management staff to capture requirements for the functional elements of website projects. Also responsible for liaising with clients and ensuring that all work carried out complies with standards and guidelines.
Designing and developing custom in-house sites and CMS software, maintaining servers, designing and optimizing MySQL databases, and providing technical support.
24/7Hours Of Support
Back-End Web Development: 3 years’ experience with Core PHP. Solid experience with PHP 7, MySQL database design, maintenance, and optimizations.
Software: PHP Storm, Sublime Text, Notepad++.
PHP (WEB DEVELOPER)
2020 – Present
Atlas is a complete software house which especially deals in developing all kind of mobile and web apps using the latest tools. As a Web Developer, my key qualifications & responsibilities include:
- Developed and structured feature-rich client websites, ensuring that all needs were met and company policies and procedures followed; created high-quality code.
- Built various applications from the ground up. Creating admin panels pages and vendor websites by using CSS Framework i.e. Bootstrap and PHP Framework i.e. CodeIgniter and Laravel.
- Involving in writing application level code to interact with APIs, web services using AJAX, JSON, and XML.
- Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process.
2017 – 2021
Nairobi(Home Based job)
Advisor deals in fair hiring for foreign domestic workers worldwide to support families in their effective engagement and relationship management. As a Front End Developer, my core activities include:
- Creating UX/UI websites using the latest technology like HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX, jQuery Animation, SASS, SCSS, Bootstrap 3/4, Responsive Layouts, Media Queries, working knowledge of React JS.
- Designing Company in-house projects related to Webs such as Business Software Solutions like CRM, HRM, ERP, and ESS.
- Designing and implementing HTML email templates and newsletter for marketing campaigns using HTML/XML/VML which supports all kinds of mail clients especially Outlook, Gmail, iPhone Mail, and Yahoo.
- Ensure proper documentation for the end-user of each project.
- Implemented a new responsive, mobile-first approach which increased mobile traffic by 20%.